Sunday, November 30, 2014

Make your photos pay for you - A day at a time!

The Awesomeness of Change!!!

Bringing change is great. Now, what if I told you that the change not only could make you feel better but also generate some income for you too! Yes, you read that right you can generate a supplementary income!! And this is simply by sharing with the world whatever it is that you like doing.

Today I shall share with you one such opportunity. It is something that most of us are involved in  most of the time generally for personal use and some professionally too.

Who doesn't like to see a wonderful pictures/photos? I for one don't believe I know of anyone who doesn't. You all know where I am headed with this... It's of course taking photos with your camera/phone and selling it online!

I was initially quite skeptical if it was actually possible to generate any wealth simply by taking photos. I thought that only the Pros can do it for their 'Bread and Butter', but for the common public it is a different story altogether. And boy I am glad I was I wrong!

I got to know about this surprising opportunity from a newsletter by Mark Ford on http://www.commonsenseliving.co.in/ . He mentions quite a few other interesting ideas for would be entrepreneurs and is worthwhile to check it out. His thought process is amazing and once you relate to it, it just gets you going.

Now I must confess I have been smitten by the photographic bug, but my skills and equipment both are in need of an upgrade :) I have been fortunate to have found a mentor in a good friend 'Bobby' who has exceptional skills with the camera and has got quite a few awards and cash prizes for his photos. He is not a full time professional photographer either, he does it as a hobby and is now great at it.

10679537_10152905188857994_1293194990462830699_o

You can check out his work at the following site https://kap10bob.wordpress.com

There are a numerous amount of sites out there that accepts photos of various specifications. Now even if you don't have expensive gear you can try you hand at it with you camera phone! Yes, even photos from your phones are accepted in some of these sites such as https://www.stockimo.com/. But for the majority of the sites there are a minimum pre-requisites with regards to clarity and post processing that need to be checked prior submissions of your photos.

I hope you found this of some help to start a supplementary income for you by doing what you like.

Comments and Suggestions as always are welcome.





No comments: